Thursday 28 February 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday - Update!

Hey My Loves,

WLW has been a little light on the ground recently but I wanted to let you know that it will be back in full swing next week.

I also wanted to let everyone know that our newest member of WLW Sophie is going in for her op today so we will be able to follower her weight loss once she has recovered! Good luck Sophie!

I am also looking for other new members so if you are doing slimming world, calorie counting, or any other diet icluding exercise based and would like to be involved please do get in touch. You would only need to do one post a month so it won't take lots of your time and it would be great to share and inspire others.

Have a great week.

Grace xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate sharing this article with me. It has been very helpful. This article was very interesting to read. You can find more information about the keyboard explorer in the same profile I shared here test keyboard.

    ReplyDelete