Monday 27 June 2011

Hello

I have been thinking about writing this blog for a little while now and keep talking myself in and out of it! But when I mentioned it to my mum she said "if your thinking about it you should do it!" so here I am!

I already have a beauty and style blog, but I wanted this one to be a bit different. More personal I guess. I have had a tough few months and have over come a few challenges along the way, and I started to think, well I wont be the only person that goes through things so maybe I could put myself out there and lend a helping hand when it comes to finding ways to deal with everyday situations that life throws at you (all too often for my liking!)

I want to cover everything here, maybe even work my way towards taking over the world one day, one issue at a time! Ok, maybe not that but I do want to have a laugh and make life a little lighter!

From relationships, confidence issues, weight and friendships we all come across times when we just want to hide under the duvet with a big bar of chocolate and not come out again until its all sorted itself out, but unfortunately we all have to pull ourselves together and sort it out ourselves! Every person deals with things in different ways, and no way is necessarily right or wrong, I'm hoping to share with you my life whether I chose the right option or if I grabbed the chocolate and am still hiding under my duvet!

I don't want it to be all doom and gloom, I think you have to find the best in most situations and if you can look back and laugh you will feel all the better for it! I do tend to laugh a lot (quite often at myself, and not because I'm a comedian) and I think laughter can be the best cure so feel free to laugh at my expense!

I really hope you will enjoy my future posts, If they help then mission accomplished, but if they just give you the chance to think you have found someone with more funnyiosities than you then that's great too!

So get ready for the life of Grace!

Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment